Folk music of the Punjab is the traditional music of Punjab produced using the traditional instruments like Tumbi, Algoze, Dhadd, Sarangi, Chimta and more.
Punjabi folk music is associated with a traditional lifestyle and culture. Many of the themes associated with the songs involve the promotion of the ills of Punjabi society such as the caste system and substance abuse as well as superstitious beliefs. Many revolutions in Punjab such as the Sikh revolution were in direct opposition of Punjabi folk songs.
LIC is the most trusted brand when it comes to life insurance. LIC has a huge range of products to offer and it often becomes difficult to choose the right fit. So, we thought of easing this for you and bring the best 5 policies offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India.
LIC’s e-Term policy is a pure life cover policy that provides financial protection to the insured’s family in case of any unfortunate event. In other words, you can say that it is a regular premium non-participating (without bonus), “on-line term assurance policy”. This term insurance plan will be available through on-line application process only and no agents are required.
- Available on the official website of the LIC
- Differential premium rates for Smoker/Non-Smoker lives
- Application of own life ONLY will be considered
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured should be Rs. 25, 00,000 for Aggregate category and for Non-smoker category it should be Rs. 50, 00,000. There is no upper limit for Maximum Basic Sum Assured.
- Covers broad range of age group – Form 18 years to 60 years
- Loan is not available in this plan; Premiums have to be paid yearly.
- Minimum Policy Term for this plan is 10 years and Maximum Policy Term is 35 years.