Holidaymakers toying with the idea of getting away from it all in Bali are likely to picture warm tropical breezes, incredible ruins and picture-perfect waters. Few stop to think about the types of accommodations that might be available in this dream destination. If they do, thoughts of primitive thatched huts with few modern amenities might come to mind courtesy of Hollywood movies. Today’s Bali hotels, however, offer many surprises for those with a penchant for luxury.
Thanks to the popularity of this Indonesian archipelago, holidaymakers can expect the best of both worlds when they visit Bali. The island is home to pristine views, spectacular beaches, breathtaking sculptures and mist-covered mountains that look like they could only exist in a fairytale dream. It, however, is also home to more than its fair share of highly modern and thoroughly luxurious accommodations. In fact, Bali offers not only an array of hotels, but also a number of private villas, apartments and residences available for rental.
So, what can visitors really expect from Bali hotels? Here are a few of the features that ensure the accommodations will be as memorable as the island itself:
* A wide price range – Holidaymakers can find Bali hotels to fit just about any budget imaginable. Even on the low end of the price scale, however, visitors will find the modern conveniences they crave.
* Lush landscaping – Many hotels in Bali were created with aesthetics in mind for certain. The landscaping surrounding these hotels is designed to help them blend into the beautiful surroundings so they do not detract from them. Some destinations even boast their own highly manicured gardens to give guests a quite place to sit, relax and take in the splendour that is Bali.
* On-site restaurants – Although each hotel offers its own fare, holidaymakers can expect some great culinary treats whilst they are in Bali. The on-site fare here ranges from to-order menu setting options in private villas to larger hotels that provide cuisine not only from Indonesia, but also Europe, the Americas and Asia.
* Swimming pools – Whilst it’s almost criminal to go to Bali without visiting a beach, some holidaymakers still relish the idea of taking a dip in a freshwater pool. Many hotels in Bali see that this is possible by offering guests in ground, oversized pools.
* Access to the outside world – The point of visiting Bali is to get away from it all, but sometimes visitors cannot quite pull this off. For those who cannot, many hotels do provide Internet access, full television service and other connectors to all points beyond Bali.
* The spa treatment – Many hotels throughout Bali also offer full spas so holidaymakers can pamper themselves whilst they are away from home. Some even provide a babysitting service so parents can relax without worrying about their little ones.
Bali might be a pristine tropical destination, but it does not skimp on luxury. When holidaymakers choose this destination, they can rest assured the selection of places to say will cover every convenience they require and perhaps even more.